Your diet accounts for about 80% of your fat loss, and the other 20% varies from exercise, lifestyle habits, sleep and stress reduction. It is absolutely possible to reduce body fat without making drastic changes to your lifestyle. I am a big believer in ‘Baby Steps’ & I’m not talking about children here. Exercise and physical activity is a crucial part of our overall well being, but it’s certainly not the be-all and end-all of fat loss.
By making small changes to our lifestyles in the form of ‘Baby Steps’ we can achieve amazing results as time goes on.